It’s Valentine’s Day this month, and we’ve been thinking about how much we love our clients and appreciate the opportunity to provide professional, high-quality printed materials to our fellow businesses. We understand that right now, perhaps more than ever, your business dollars have to work hard for you and deciding where to spend on printing is an intentional decision. Our website provides a great platform for you to peruse and get acquainted with us. But we’d like to highlight six reasons you will want to direct your printing dollars to the professional folks here at James Litho Printing.
- James Litho combines the latest equipment and digital technology with decades of experience, attention to detail, and personal service to your projects. This guarantees that your printed marketing products are delivered to you exactly as you planned, however small or large.
- You’ll work with real people. We’ll answer your calls, take an interest in your projects, and take pride in the final results. We consider many of our clients our friends.
- Our pre-press team members are experts in file management. “Each associate grasps the importance of staying in touch with you, honoring the budget, and meeting every single deadline. Nothing you can throw at us will make us flinch.”
- Our press crew are true artisans and craftsmen. They aren’t just running the printers and pushing buttons. They watch the quality and the final results expecting excellence each time. No robots here. Real people checking the final product every time.
- We invest in the latest technology and printing equipment. James Litho recently purchased a Heidelberg SpeedMaster Printer, an impressive smart printer that takes advantage of a huge range of digital opportunities to bring the latest technology in printers to your print product.
- James Litho is fast. We will complete your project on time, and deliver direct to you or anywhere it needs to go. Once printed, your approval is primary. We want you to love your product. “Fulfillment? Nobody better than James Litho.”